This is a lightweight and non-greasy oil that moisturizes, conditions, and softens your beard & skin. It also adds a subtle shine and a masculine scent to your beard. Our alpha beard oil contains herb infused plant oils, such as Peppermint, Rosemary, Fenugreek, & Cloves, that stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss. It also contains essential oils, such as tea tree & helichrysum, that soothe and heal your skin & beard. For best results, use our Alpha beard oil before or after applying our Alpha beard balm – or on its own for a quick boost of hydration & fragrance.
- Fenugreek: An aromatic spice that contains natural proteins, vitamin C, and other nutrients that nourish and stimulate your hair follicles. It also helps prevent hair loss by blocking DHT, a hormone that can shrink your hair follicles and cause baldness.
- Nettle: This stinging plant is actually a blessing for your beard. Nettle is rich in vitamins A, C, K, iron, silica, and omega-3 fatty acids. It boosts blood circulation to your scalp and improves hair growth. It also reduces oiliness and adds volume and thickness to your beard.
- Cloves: These fragrant buds are not only good for your breath, but also for your beard. Cloves have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that can help heal minor wounds and infections on your skin. They have restorative properties that benefit the hair tremendously.
- Rosemary: This herb is a classic ingredient for hair care. Rosemary is packed with antioxidants that fight free radicals and prevent premature greying and thinning of hair. It also adds shine and bounce to your beard and improves its texture and quality.
- Calendula: This flower is a soothing agent for your skin. Calendula has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties that can help calm irritation, inflammation, and redness on your skin. It also moisturizes and softens your skin and beard, making them smooth and supple.
- Castor Oil: This tropical oil is a powerhouse of healthy fats that moisturize and condition your beard. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid that can improve blood flow to your hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. It also protects your hair from damage and breakage.
- Shea Nut Oil: This African oil is a miracle worker for your skin and hair. Shea nut oil is loaded with vitamins A, E, F, and fatty acids that nourish and hydrate your skin and hair. It also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can help prevent acne and infections on your skin.
- Babassu Oil: This Brazilian oil is a lighter alternative to coconut oil. Babassu oil is composed of lauric, myristic, and oleic acids that melt quickly at body temperature and penetrate deeply into your skin and hair. It also has antioxidants that can help protect your skin from free radical damage.
- Olive Oil: This Mediterranean oil is a staple for healthy cooking and beauty. Olive oil is rich in oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat that can improve the health of your skin and hair. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help soothe irritation and prevent aging signs on your skin.