We harvest only the best quality herbs hand picked during their peak season for the highest efficacy.
Flavor profile – Mild, Pleasant, Earthy, Smooth
Chickweed is a common weed found all over the world yet most would be surprised at the extent of its nutritious benefits. Its pollen is typically an allergen during the spring allergy season, however, the dried herb does not evoke the same response and is safe to use. High in antioxidants, vitamins, & minerals that may play a role in helping to lower the risk of diseases in the body.
- Has been used to treat allergies / hay fever
- Heals on contact both internally & externally making it an excellent herb for various skin conditions
- May help relieve pain as it heals (internally & externally)
- Excellent blood purifier, helps rid the body of toxins
- Contains mucilage that help soothe inflamed tissues
- Beneficial for the kidneys
- May increase the flow of urine as it functions as both a diuretic and a mild laxative further helping the body rid itself of toxins
- Great source of fiber & B complex vitamins
- May dissolve plaque in blood vessels & tumors
- May help suppress appetite aiding in weight loss
- High mineral content : iron, potassium, copper magnesium, silicon, & zinc