Flavor profile – Earthy, Fruity, Floral, Fresh
Elder Flowers has very similar properties to Elderberries in the sense that they both both have a positive effect on the immune system. a well known herb that has been consumed for centuries for its numerous properties. It is high in antioxidants that may play a role in helping to lower the risk of diseases in the body. It is said that ancient Egyptians used elderflowers to help improve their complexions.
- Useful for skin blemishes & bruises
- Some people may find the herb nauseating, for this reason it’s best mixed with peppermint to offset
- A combination of Elderflowers and Peppermint is famous for being a potent fever remedy
- May help promote more restful sleep
- Very soothing to the stomach and may help with digestion
- A great all around blood purifier
- Robust anti inflammatory properties that benefit the immune system
These statements have not been approved by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Please consult your physician before committing to an herbal lifestyle.