We hand select only the finest quality of herbs that are harvested during their peak season for optimum efficacy.
Flavor Profile – Fruity, Earthy, Semi – Sweet, Tart
Elderberries, a member of the honeysuckle family, are well known for their antiviral immune enhancing properties. Elderberries are often used to make teas, juices, jams, syrups, & wine. It is very rich antioxidants that may play a role in helping to lower the risk of diseases in the body.
- Regarded as the go to herb for cold & flu
- Robust anti-inflammatory properties that benefit the immune system
- May be useful for sore throat
- Has been known to stop a cold from turning into the flu if consumed early enough
- Commonly used to treat fevers by inducing sweat
- Very soothing to the stomach & intestines and may help with digestion
- May be helpful for diarrhea
- May be beneficial for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Contains higher antioxidant levels than vitamin A & C that help fight free radicals in the body
***It is best consumed in cooked form as raw elderberries are known to cause stomach upset.
These statements have not been approved by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Please consult your physician before committing to an herbal lifestyle.