Our Sea Gloss Lip Balm will help you achieve and maintain soft and luscious lips. It moisturizes every time and doesn’t contain ingredients that dry your lips out.
Here’s what makes our Lip Balms stand out from the rest:
- Made of high-quality ingredients sourced from exotic locations from around the world
- We use unrefined plant oils and butters thereby maintaining their complete nutrient profile
- Scientifically formulated to achieve maximum efficacy
- Remedies dry/chapped lips (lips get softer with every use)
- Hydrates, nourishes, and softens your lips
- Prevents irritation, dryness, crusty/flakiness
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Menthol free, phthalate free, paraben free (all found in store bought lip balms which only makes your lips drier)
- We don’t formulate with phototoxic essential oils
- Preservative free (because we believe only edible ingredients should be used on an area as sensitive as your lips) ***THIS MEANS DO NOT INTRODUCE YOUR LIP BALMS TO WATER, THEY SHOULD BE APPLIED TO DRY LIPS ONLY. THIS GOES FOR OUR LIP SCRUB BALMS AS WELL***
- Seamoss: Seamoss can hydrate, nourish, and calm your lips. It also has anti-fungal properties
- Cupuacu butter: This exotic butter moisturizes, heals, and softens your lips. It’s rich in antioxidants, plant polyphenols, and essential fatty acids.
- Castor oil: Castor oil can protect, condition, and plump your lips. It may also help lower inflammation and promote healing of chapped or cracked lips. Castor oil also coats your lips with a layer of shine and improves their softness.
- Hempseed oil: Hempseed oil helps restore, replenish, and rejuvenate your lips. It may also help increase omega intake due to its unique composition of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Babassu oil: Extracted from the seeds of an exotic palm tree native to Brazil, Babassu oil is high in vitamin E and can hydrate, smooth, and soften your lips. It is beneficial for chapped lips, mild burns, shallow cuts, and other minor wounds. It may also help combat free radicals due to its antiaging properties.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil moisturizes, nourishes, and protects your lips. It is high in anti-inflammatory properties that may help combat bacteria and fungi that may cause infections on your lips.